Wednesday 23 March 2011

Good example of opening movie

While looking at different blogs to look how are they doing and, perhaps, get some inspiration to write about I have found this movie:



I think that it has a great movement between scenes. What I mean that it shows excacly what is the movie about and keeps moving forward and back, and forward and back. They've used quite a lot of different camera shots and good range of angles. Probably, the most important aspect in this opening is a sound. They have used a soundtrack that has fast tempo, saying that it has something to do with action and speed. Some scenes are also speed up.

I think that this is how an action movie opening should look like, however my opening need to show some film and idea what is going on. The biggest difference between this opening and my movie are title sequences that I need to attach.

No comments:

Post a Comment