Thursday 3 March 2011

"The death" filming

On last week's session with Annabel, we had a lot of work to do, but fortunately interesting and enjoyable! If you can remember our Gummy bear project, we had to remake it, but instead of bears the actors were Sharmin and Hanifah. Me and Max took care of directing and filming, and we absolutely had great time!

In my opinion, we did a great work, and a massive LOT of mistakes made our job very joyful. Also, the abilities has grown up from the last time and I'm sure we can get even better. I'll be disappointed if the final grade will not be A, so I will do my best, and I hope my group mates also will.

The best parts of the movie were when Sharmin ran to get water. With some improvements tips from my side, we made the run more effective. I wasn't just a simple, straight-forward run because the action movie cannot be without action/tension/suspense. Also, we used many abilities like POV, tracking and match cut, which in my opinion look successful. It's good to practice that kind of stuff!




Note to my group:
WE NEED TO USE MORE ANGLES AND RECORD SAME SCENE FROM DIFFERENT POINTS. I WOULD BE NICE TO BORROW MORE THAN ONE CAMERA.

No comments:

Post a Comment