Wednesday 23 March 2011

Costume

I thought that choosing costume will be easy and quick. I couldn't be more wrong!

When I first came to city where I was recording two weeks later, it was quite warm. I thought that my "movie star" can wear something more action-ish, if you know what I mean. Maybe training suit, some stylish shoes from adidas. NO! I wasn't able to do that even few days later...

Apparently, the temperature fall down from 3-4C to -20/-22C on day! Seriously, at this temperature it is very cold in house, not even montioning going out to shop few steps away. Especially, I wasn't thinking about recording!

We all were wearing every sweater we can, and it was still cold. Temperature at night was falling down to -30C!

Well, all what can I say is that wearing anything other than huge boots and long jacket was impossible... Aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment